Fun times, getting my groove back
21.07.2021
I think I'm inspired to make a unique video (for me). I'll post it here when i make it. It's going to be much more universal than AI games content. I already wrote a script. it might be bad, cause I'm on caffeine. Woke up early today. Had a daytime nap yesterday. The weather is so good right now. It was kind of hot for a very short time.
Had some new bitter dense coffee, a lot of it. possibly too much. Tomorrow I'll have a little bit to wean off. But tomorrow is a creative day. Working on videos is not too easy. Gotta overcome the fears.
Been misbehavin on the internet. Trolling. Not very good. Still on caffeine, thus my writing style.
Deadlift
Warmup
70*15 dead stop
120*15 dead stop, made my liver (?) hurt. Gotta do more barbell cardio
130 for 5 - sets of 5 with small breaks.
Pullups on the street, parralel grip - 2 sets of 10 nice and easy
Bent over row
120 for 10 pretty hard
70*10 nice pump
Played drums a lot. Yesterday I rewrote some of the drums for SoMS (my first song), and today I've practiced it. It's unusual. A lot of bass drum. No typical structures. Different repetition patterns - additive. You can hear it on my bandcamp (https://spire4.bandcamp.com/).
Getting a nice workout. Caffeine blunts me. But feels good. Unusual, as expected. Have a busy day planned tomorrow.
Did a lot of bicep curls, experimenting with grips on an EZ barbell
37 - 5 sets of 10 (very easy, long break, just sort of facultative)
32 kg kettlebell, grabbing by the sides and under - 3 sets of 10 - much easier pumping, feels a lot more "natural", elbows and forearms don't hurt. I don't think I can currently do a good underhand curl on my ez bar. Need some more stretching, or I don't, cause why would I need this specific exercize?
Random picture of the day

Comments
Post a Comment