Random F76 video
03.06.2021
Nice day.
Overhead press
90*3
100 - 4 sets of 3
Some rubber lat pulls and shoulder stretches/presses with a 7 kg bar.
Video of the day: nice and basic. Having curious but nice conversations n 4chan - /vg/aids. A lot of people are LARPing as me. Some nice guy keeps promising to make an exposed about me - I'd love to see it so much. It's gonna be mega hype. Must start making videos outside of AID. But there's still so much stuff I'd like to make in AID. Scripts and such, world creation. Feeling tired. I want more weekends, but that's only today. Friday-sunday are hype days.
Random pic of the day
And for some reason I'm having an aggravated "jumping frenchman" thing again. I gasp and scream every time I hear a phone call. At least I don't fall down in paralysis like the funny goats do. I think it has to be a hereditary thing rather than a triggering of PTSD. I hope I don't have PTSD.
Comments
Post a Comment