May 31st - super nice day
31.05.2021
Nice day. Really nice. Didn't much sleep and accidentally missed one of my lessons - very unprofessional. Apparently I turned off the alarm in my sleep. That's how being disorganised causes harm to your work. Well, I'll fix this, I hope. I'll be putting the phone further away and hope I don't start sleepwalking.
Made a new video - just a simple news covering video, but I made nice waves on 4chan where people turned their minds around and started loving me (I hope) - cause NAI is the alternative to AID. One angry anon didn't like that, but he was alone - must be the same guy that called me a Latitude employee.
And I really liked my own speech skills today - not at my best, but decent quality, if I say so myself. And the video is gaining. Apparently, I'm already ay 1600 watch hours. I just hope that my videos are advertiser friendly enough. Please, God, help me in this!
Had a small workout while reveling on the internet - didn't even go to the garage.
Overhead press
31 kg dumbbell + 32 kg kettlebell - 3 sets of 10 reps
Goblet squats
32 - 3 sets of 10
Floor-supported ring pullups
60 - first 20 were quick, then rest/pause
Superset - 2kg dumbbell flys (not flies), 20 pushups, a set of lat rubber pulls -> 2 sets like this. Nice pump!
Cleaned up the kitchen impulsively. Ordered groceries online - apparently they can be cheap enough after all. In fact, pasta was cheaper than at the store, and I'm pretty sure the mulched tomatoes were as well. The meat was cheap too! So that's awesome. Too bad they still weren't going to deliver them today - it was almost 8PM.
Listening to this RN - so awesome!
Anyway, I think this might be it for now... Or maybe... Oh yeah, the video!
Random pic of the day - going to wikimedia right now
oh yeah, real funny xd
I wonder if I could grow the comedian's mustache... But there has to be some other superhero that I look like.


Comments
Post a Comment