June 12th
12.06.2021
Nice day. Did some stuff. Slept at the wrong time. Made a shitty but nice video. That's the best way I can put it. Half a handful of coffee (very little).
Overhead press
90*1
110*1
113 - 3 sets of 2 - nice, I think it's a small PR :D
117,8*1 great - 90% of the supposed max
Rubber lat pulls
And then I ended up mkaiung a different video. Believe it or not, I think I'm starting to feel the beggining of a burnout. I'll have to consider posting super short videos as I work on a complex long video that should become a nice hit.
Still wanna work out... And I wanna order food. Impulsive. Don't need much coffee to become impulsive. Just need to combine it with a nice workout.
---
Quite some time later...
Ordered food again. Curious how I just eat it way too quickly. Gotta learn to control myself. Well, it feels good to have nutrients. And for tomorrow too. Two days of extraordinarily nice nutrition.
Two videos I made today

Comments
Post a Comment