June 09th - more!
09.06.2021
Nice day. Woke up relatively early. Not too energetic. Small breakfast.
Made a new video on a new topic that suddently came up - a long awaited response from Latitude. I knew the vid is going to be big. It's growing faster than any other video so far. I live for days like this.
And to make it I had to give a 50 minute read n' speech. Wasn't too hard, thankfully.
Deadlift - energy not too high, but feeling very good and rewarded from the video's success, as the poor playerbase is suffering from anxienty. Well, I tried to help them in my video and create a comfortable atmosphere, even if I did yell at the mic at some point. Putting on a pop filter was definitely a very wise decision, ha ha.
Warmup
200*1
230*1
250*2 easily enough
252 for 1 almost vomited, silly me. Didn't wait for a long enough time, drank too much. Then a failed rep
252 for 0 - I had to make peace with the fact that my energy is low today and my recovery discipline has been suffering.
In my room I started changing strings on an old classical Yamaha guitar, and doing
Floor supported prone ring pullups - just keeping it easy.
4 sets of 10
Videos - there has actually been too many, cause I managed to get a lot of em in two days, that was good. The market for short Minecraft videos is still waiting for me, but I have to pick the right moment to start introducing them. I shouldn't expect immediate success.
Comments
Post a Comment