May 27-28 - Keep up keepin' up (2 vids, 1 training session)
27.05.2021
Kind of a messy day. Low energy after a massive workout on wednesday. Had two batches of coffee - half a fistful of beans (not a lot). But I ended up training late in the day, obsessing over my video performance.
Which just happened to be a short one -
---
Training session
Overhead press - warmup
20 kg dumbbell, one arm press - 3 sets of 20 each hand
A few sets of BW squats - 20 reps.
A moderate amount of drumming - first the warmup (8-7-6 etc...), then basic beats - boot-camp booty camp, then some beats with 16th notes, then I devoted some time to learning to play bass drum on 2& 3& WITH 8th note hihats on top - all around 90-95 bpm. Those are the music of an autodidact drummer. Well, I do watch the lessons sometimes, but still trying to figure out stuff on my own.
28.05.2021
Nice day. Feels short. Woke up late. Not very well concentrated. Nothing interesting happening IRL, but online there's massive drama which caused me to make the most emotional video I've ever made (so far). Just pouring my soul out, but not saying everything, to be honest.
And that's about it. Tomorrow I have even more provocative news to cover - something else is happening in AID community. I should remind myself to stay impartial - shouldn't be too hard. But impartiality is just so boring for people to watch. If no one dislikes what you're saying - it's a good sign that not enough people are watching you. That's a good reason to show more some genuineness.
Hope to have a nice saturday. Been feeling a tiny bit anxious. I'll stop feeling that once I make a video that's not news/dramaa and it performs well. Well, my World Info tutorial performed very well - I'm quite proud of it, even though it's messy and unprofessionally edited.
Not completely random pic of the day
A cutout from this pic - a Bolivian volcano
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Volc%C3%A1n_de_Ollag%C3%BCe,_Bolivia,_2016-02-03,_DD_80-88_PAN.JPG
It wasn't a nice cutout, so watch the whole pic if you want - ion the link. Instead, here's another one I liked - ancient Delphi stadium.

Comments
Post a Comment