First of may, 2021 - Easter eve

 01.05.2021

Random pic of the day - Androsace mucronifolia.

Saturday - or Sabbath

Nice day so far. Was supposed to have two lessons, but I canceled one and the other one didn't show up. Woke up and had some oats and two eggs - I barely eat eggs anymore. In 2019 they were my main source of protein, and I was awfully thin. One day I might make a video about my progression over the years. I still have photos from 2010, as well as some videos. Maybe in september, when it'll be 11 years of me training hard, on my own, making so many mistakes and enjoying myself. Man, if I knew how to train early on. But no one was really giving me the right advice. I had to come up with it on my own. And it probably works just for me. See the first posts in this blog for more details. It's been almost a year of me working out completely differently. Inevitably, drinking MORE coffee overall, rather than less. Resolving a fake dispute between quantity and quality. Realising that just because someone is dumb and inexperienced that doesn't mean they are always wrong - i.e. people that were telling me that working out not often isn't enough. Heck, they were right. Teo times a week is just not enough. But, of course, it depends. Realistically, I could work out every day. Perhaps I should trying that in the summer.

Going to church with my family later today, for Easter. It's a really meaningful day, especially considering the facty that the first song I wrote this year really hints at Christ and his death on the cross, as well as his resurrection after leading the dead from hell.
There's so many misconceptions about hell. I'm not going to go deep into them. Christian dogmas, even the western ones (majority of them, at least) don't quite correlate with what people think about hell. But that's a complex discussion for another day.

Yeasterday I had a massive pack of coffee delivered to me, as well as some Milky Way candy that I'm hoping to emotionally share with my brothers and tell them how my father used to bring one to me every time he'd come back from work, until I was roughly eight. Strong emotional connection, and memory. There's even a photo of me jumping into my father's arms when he came back from work one day. I looked really different as a child, because I kept gaining and losing weight throughout my childhood.

I think Asphyx doesn't have enogh low end on their latest albums. Maybe I should consider not listening to them on youtube, ha ha.

Going through some of my old photos. I look like a total monster here, and it's 2014 - I'm on the right. Does that mean I look even more like a monster now, since I'm bigger than I've ever been? You never realise how you look until you see someone else with you in a photo (my beloved forgotten friend who lost all enthusiasm towards grip sport, and he was pretty much the founding pillar of our little group).


It's getting late and I haven't got much time. I gotta get to my overhead presses, and a tiny bit of bench, I hope.

---

Overhead press

Warmup

70*5

90*3 - mini-drum warmup here

100*3 - warmed up an old coffee cup in a microwave. My mom asked me to make her some as well, but just left it without drinking almost any at all.

110 - 2 sets of 3 with some drumming in between. Hard but nice, not too much heaving.

Bench - quickly

70-90-110

Long break

120*12 some cheating, feels much lighter than last time.

Bodyweight squats

3 sets of 10

2 sets of 20 - later

Rubber pulls for warmup

Partial pullups on rings, legs raised

10, deadstop on the floor - feels like I'm training my lats too often. Light load then.

2 sets of 10

Feels nice.

Last time I've been to church I felt so bored. Feels like that didn't use to be the case back in the day, but it's wrong. I just had a lot of things to keep my mind occupied. That's what gotta do in church - occupy your mind, prefereably with something good, like prayer, ha ha.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR