19.05.2021 - Another video! pog

 19.05.2021

Nice day. Definitely at least 7/10.

Had too much caffeine - definitely wrong. Had it for too long, so I just exhausted my CNS, and, possibly, my heart and my cells.

Pullups - outside - very hot day!

Overall 30 reps over 4 sets - feels hard today

Superset - BW Squats / Pushups

3 sets of 20 - sweating massively

And here's another news video about AI Dungeon!

And finally, the long awaited

Random pic of the day!

A very confusing photo - 

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:-Seated_Young_Woman_with_Hand_Raised_to_Jawline-_MET_DP700001.jpg

It says it's a daggerotype of a woman, but I can only see a decorated album cover, perhaps?


Oh, I see now - there's multiple photos that have the same name, and that indeed simply a cover of a photo - here's the actual picture


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR