April 7-8, Wed and Thurs

 07.04.2021

Great day. Woke up way too early. Had way too much coffee again. Received a MIDI card so I can connect an ancient keyboard to my PC, it didn't work at all. Requested a refund.

Watched "The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane" - it's a movie made in 70s, so it was a really different experience to what I was expecting. Spend an hour practicing drums, but this time I dedicated some more attention to conventional beats, rather than just double pedal work. Really important - I changed the spring tension to somewhat low, and really pulled back the beaters, so they're almost hitting my foot. It turned out to be so much better than the opposite. That's because a lot of tutorials on bass drum settings come from lazy boyz who love to play their kick triggers rather than bass drums, which they actually use for just decoration.

Overhead press

Warmup

90 - 4 sets of 8 - nice, not too hard, strict enough, felt good

And that's it. Taught the kids some music, ttrying to teach them to stay on the beat and to count. Then played chess with them.

At night I was falling asleep, but I still ended up playing a lot of gta v somehow. Did a few quests on  my own, managed to play some of them with people.

08.04.2021

Woke up way too late this time. Had a lot of dreams where I was flying and exploring inspiring lands. Felt great. Did some more work late in the evening. Made a choice to postpone today's deadlift til saturday.

Angled prone ring pullups, this time feet go into the wall

3 sets of 15 - surprisingly hard, mostly cause I'm making it really strict, I think, really pulliung the rings far.

Squats

3 sets of 15 - bodyweight

3 sets of 15 - 16 kg goblet squats

Pushups

5 sets of 15

And that's it.

What does it mean to be human? An answer to this question can't be heard, but it can be felt.
Human language is limited. It's better at representing reality (to an individual from the same individual) than it is at communicating between separate individuals.
What is absolute language? It is a language that represents everything in the absolute.
Logos - it carries information within itself. Information that is reality. In-formation.

And now, to be able to explain that random thought that I had you need to either be a proficient educator or to be educated. My philosophy is grown within christian tradition, or so I would hope.

Random picture of the day - as random as anything is random.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR