April 10th
10.04.2021
Very nice day. 7/10 so far, I'd say. Did some work, had coffee way too early - about 150 beans, then 100 more beans about an hour later.
Deadlift
Warmup - didn't do more than like 4 reps in warmup sets
190*8 - first rep was overhand, second rep was also overhand, but I only got it above my knees, still counted it for the session volume, the rest were mixed grip.
190 - 2 sets of 8 - straps, nice and quick, final set was the best. All reps dead stop on the floor.
Bench
70*15
70*30
90*15 all nice and easy. I concluded that for my bench technique I'm definitely better of flaring my elbows out a little bit. as well as pronate my hands. That was my elbows don't hurt.
And that was it. Drummed for almost two hours, constantly tweaking the double pedal, practiced different grooves as well. Using a wooden stool and a pillow, since my old throne is about to snap. I don't know what kind of a chait someone like me is supposed to get. Something super sturdy, or just use normal stool and screw up my back, literally, ha ha.
Everything in my life feels very meaningful. Isn't it strange? Is it an illusion, or willful desire, or objective reality?
Random picture of the day
_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1819281.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment