The Thirtheenth of March, Twentytwentyone

 13.03.2021

Nice day overall, so far, at least. Sponaneous moments of mental pain - nothing too severe, thankfully. It feels like having a burn on my ass and forgetting I can't sit down. It doesn't hurt as long as I don't allow myself to sit down, ha ha. What an allegory. Not sure if good or bad. Not sure if I deserve any compassion for having that "mysterious pain" - well, obviously, I can't tell everything on the internet. (Unless you count my song lyrics, ha ha).

On a slightly more cheerful note - I just finished the instrumental part for the third song of my new album, work title "greasy_march" - I posted a bit of it a couple of days ago. And why not post it here and now? It might become sort of a mostly music blog one day. So far, the most interesting thing about this blog is my training.


Spire - "greasy_march" (work title)

File: The Greasy Pole (La cucaña) por Francisco de Goya ↖

I mean, it's merely a work title, but I suddenly like the idea of a greasy pole climb. That's what I found after I googled "greasy march". As I mentioned a few days ago, "greasy" is supposed to represend the mood and tone of the songs. You like greasy things, right? At least when you're hungry, ha ha! 🤣
---

Having coffee - first one large cup with 140 beans, now 150 beans, I think? I speculate that I have developed strong tolerance, once again. Maybe not.

---
A few dozen minutes later
---

Well, coffee definitely got to my brain and started jumbling up things uncontrollably. Not sure what that entails.

Also, I got a new ride cymbal today - Paiste 101 series. Sounds pretty nice and loud. Defined bell. A lot of people could disagree with me - just because it's a cheap cymbal - but they don't have to.

---
A few hours later
---
Well, I've been haging out with my little brother since my other younger brother is somewhere else. My mom asked me to feed him, so I made spaghetti with
courgette and canned tomatoes sauce.

Courgette is funny becuase the font is literally called Courgette, ha ha.

Now I'm havong even more coffee, bringing up my day total to over 400 beans?.. That may be a lot. I guess I'm much more used to training in the evening.
---

Bench press

70*10
90*10
120 - 4 sets of 10 - they got uglier at the end, but still easy enough, I guess. Although I definitely wouln't be able to do each and every rep cleanly and swiftly today. That's the way you're supposed to work in a range like 4 sets of 10.

Squat - same as last time - I'm starting to feel more disciplined again!
70, 90, 100 for 10 reps

Floor supported pullups
2 sets of 15 and 1 set of 20 - nice and easy. Got massively pumped. Went and measured myself - my arms are still sort of small, but my chest seems to be 134 cms (although I didn't measure too strictly). And that means that my chest is bigger than ever :D No wonder, after working pecs and lats.

One arm dumbbell curl
16 kgs - 3 sets of 20 each arm, felt good. Just a tiny bit of extra work to add potential for hypertrophy.

Got two random pics of the day - I liked them both, for different reasons.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR