15.03.2021

Nice day. Less stressful than average. Had a lot of fun.

Deadlift

200*2

230*2

235*2

238,8 - 2 sets of 2

Squat

BW 2 sets of 10

70 - 2 sets of 10

Floor supported ring pullups

15

20 with getting my legs off the floor - that's harder

Some light bicep curls.

And that was it. Played guitar a tiny bit, played Bannerlord for quite a while.

 16.03.2021

Rest day. Thankfully, I wan't too busy today. Ended up sleeping too much, just like on sunday. Played drums a tiny bit. Played Bannerlord a tiny bit as well. Basically, on monday I got so overcharged I just had to sleep all day today.

 17.03.2021

Another training day, and a wednesday too! There's something so magical about wednesdays. To me, wednesdays have been associated with training, foir a very long time, so it's a ubiquitously exciting day.
It's 15:26 right now. I'm reminiscing about the old days - 2012, when I was really deep into doom metal. I'm listening to the band Pilgrim, which I enjoyed back in the day. I searched for them on metal archives and found out that it was almost a one man project as well. One guy, one bassist and one drummer. And the guy behind the band died in 2017. He was only a couple years older than me. I already outlived him. Realisation of that is a strangely touching sensation that made me tear up in my eyes. Why is death so... special? Why does it exist? Why can't I believe that it exists? If if had to guess, I'd ask my subconscious, and it would probably tell me that it perceives the world through a selection of specific philosophical principles, which were developed in me ever since I obtained consiousness. And what are those principles?.. I one that one of them tells me that there's more in the world that I can see, or percieve, or imagine, or think about. And what does that mean? Curiosity is wihtin my nature. The knowledge of something existing excites and inspires me.

The way you walk really says a lot about you. I feel like I was around like a suspicious ape. But I remembed the days when I would have the stride of a hero, a brave and honorable savior of the people. I was much younger back then (rather than older, ha ha).

Overhead press

Warmup

70*8

90 - 4 sets of 8 - pretty nice and light, not too strict, of course.

Overhand pullups, medium grip

15+5 felt good and much easier than expected

Floor supported ring pullups

20, then 21

Bodyweight squats

3 sets of 20

That's it for now. I gotta recharge my blogging powers, ha ha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR