March 24 and 25, wed and thurs - a couple of funny jingles
Rare word of the day:
conflate /kənˈfleɪt/
verb: conflate; 3rd person present: conflates; past tense: conflated; past participle: conflated; gerund or present participle: conflating
- to combine (two or more sets of information, texts, ideas, etc.) into one. "the urban crisis conflates a number of different economic, political, and social issues"
24.03.2021
Nice day. Weird. Unusual, in some way. Had so many dreams. I dreamt of finding a Rickenbacker bass on the street and bringing it into my house. It was dusty. Many other dreams that were sort of a continuation of the dreams I've been having lately. Me doing some kind of a quest while something unfolds around me, some people that are either friends or betrayers interacting with me, me, plotting to do something to someone rather faceless... Nice stuff. I bet it'd make much more sense if I could actually remember anything.
Overhead press
Warmup
90*5
100*5
100*2+3 - had to fix my headphones
100*5
A couple of reps pushpressing 70 kgs.
Bodyweight squats
10 - 15 - 20
Floor supported ring pullups
10 - 20 - 21 - felt hard
Pushups
30 - 31 shifting the weight between hands - 30
And that's about it. Today I wish to recover my "more normal" sleep schedule. Because when it's broken like that I can't do anything productive. No music, no videos. Maybe I'll reset it tomorrow. I have something to do in the evening, but nothing during the day. Maybe I'll move my training session to be much earlier.
25.03.2021
Nice day. Much nicer than yesterday so far. Had all my plans cancelled. Just working out lightly.
Floor supported ring pullups
5 sets of 10
Curls
6+6 dumbbells for 30
16 kg dumbbell - 30 each, kinda strict with the right, left - 17+13 sloppy - somehow dropped the plates from one of the sides, because I have 2.5 kg olympic plates instead of small dumbbell plates on the sides.
31 kg dumbbell - 17+3 right, 14+6 left - some cheating.
Some dumbbell flys (not flies).
Played with the BBC Orchestra today. Made a nice couple of jingles. Somewhat nice, I guess. I made one for my phome timer, so it'd feel more epic.
And another tense war-like jingle, basically with the same instruments, because the addon is a bit buggy when you try to add it into a file.
And I also tried to jam to an audio from a cymbal showcase, it was fun. I mostly practiced repeating improvised parts.
Also, just for memory - I decided to label all post with music with the "music" tag, the least confusing one.
And that's about it for now. Been enjoying more and more of AI Dungeon. Also, I finally bought and downloaded The Outer Worlds (a.k.a. New Vegas 2, ha ha). Maybe I'll play it today.
Random picture of the day - well, not too random, (because nothing is random), but pretty cool in my humblest of opinions -
A Fire Chicken / some other bird that I generated on Artbreeder dot io.

Comments
Post a Comment