March 18th

 18.03.2021

Emotionally exhausting day. I am being chased around by suicidal thoughts, and that drains me physically. Thankfully, late at night it got better, after two large cups of coffee. I concluded that a wiser decision would be for me to have a lighter session.

Deadlift - stiff legged

70 - 2 sets of 15

A couple sets of messy pushups - I got really tight limbs.

Squat

70 - 2 sets of 10

A couple sets practicing different modes of the pentatonic scale on my cheap classical guitar (ha ha).

Well, that's about it. Although I would love to share some of my creations on Artbreeder - recent St. Patrick's day event in AI Dungeon got me all interested in AI Dungeon avatars, which were all created on that Artbreeder site. Perhaps I'll just post them without any connotations, at least for now.








And something for the even more random picture of the day
I just went on diddly dot com and that was the second picture that really attracted my attention -

ESP J-Four Custom Made in Japan $550.00 shipped


The first picture that attracted my atterntion was this - 

"Fly Girls take first at section jazz competition"
https://frazeeforum.com/2021/03/03/fly-girls-take-first-at-section-jazz-competition


This blod is just turning into a picture galore at this point. Because people enjoy to look at things, and that includes me. And something something special about saving all these random pics so I - or someone else - an absolutely random stranger, perhaps - could read everything in the distant future and try to understand this person that lived long ago, who was a simple representative of his generation.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR