29.03.2021
Nice day. Didn't sleep much, couldn't sleep during the day. Wanted to get screwed up on coffee. Did it. Felt both unpleasant and nice. Remember, to get an extraordinary effect from coffee all you need is to drink it from small cups! And you much consider having a lighter breakfast. And, after some time, your hormones will get drained, so you could consider having it with cream or sugar - but then, the caffeine will take much longer to metabolize, so you'll be more likely to stay awake for too long. Probably a nice solution for nighttime guards and truck drivers. I wonder what they have! Not quite a pleasant job, isn't it? But you gotta be grateful to those almost literal human robots. Let's hope one day we'll be able to have a decent robotic delivery system. But before we get there we gotta dislodge a thousand ships from canals, ha ha. That's just me rambling and ejoying myself. Finally, after such a long time, I managed to fit in all the things I wanted to do in the first part of the evening, so I don't have to train close to midnight.
Overhead press
Warmup
90*6
100*4
102*4
102*4
105*3 + 1 - bad technique, too strict, ha ha. The weight keeps going to the right side. Gotta start fixing it again soon.
105*4 - nice, but sort of ugly. Took an overly narrow grip.
Rubber lat pulls
Floor supported ring pullups
20 and 20
Pushups - closer to the chin. I've been feeling pain in my old pec injury. Gotta do it more like that and less like wide grip dips (very bad, even if you're mighty flexible).
30
60 nice, actually felt my upper pecs
80 reps - more of a burn than pump
Bodyweight squat
20
Goblet squats
16 kgs for 20
32 for 20 - nice and hard, quite some breathing, legs pumped
Also played some drums today. Moved the drumset closer to the wall, and now the hihats are too far from the snare. Got a bit better with the beat I'm working on learning - basic beat, but snares are on "ands". Basically, two times faster than basic quarter beat. Ideally, I wanna be able to play 16th notes on the bass drum under it. I think it's even possible to play with one foot - at 95 bpm, Anyway, i got much better at it. Also I realised I don't have to play the bass drum so much, since it doesn't affect the song tempo noticeably. The 8ths are more important. So I might record the song on top of midi drums, and then just record live drums on top of that. Just like I did with Yggdrasil (my song I made this january).
What else? Something else, I don't know. I'm so tired of sleeping. Why do I sleep so much? Do I sleep so much? Maybe I just sleep at the wrong time. Barely slept today - couple of hours in the morning, couple of hours during the day. Feels good to be an enterpreneur. I'm really lucky. I should be grateful for that luck. I ain't claining to be a big very succesful enterpreneur, but I am something. You always gotta validate yourself a little bit - either by telling yourself you conform to societal standarts or by telling the society to fuck off. Ha ha ha 🤡
You know there's so many different wikipedias in the world. There's even one for the completely fictional Kingdom of Xaxas that is featured in AI Dungeon.
There's something else I could share - a compilation album that I just bought. Pount for pound - so much music, ha ha! Great stuff. I gotta write more music like that.
What else, what else? I don't wanna stop writing. Something so enjoyable about it. Maybe it's because I'm not done training.
Overhead extensions a/la weightlifting stretching with a 7 kg bar - a lot of reps (like thirty or something), then some more.
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment