Thirtieth of January, Twentytwentyone

 30.01.2021

Nice day. Practiced drums in the morning. Got distracted a bit. Spent quite some time just standing and drinking coffee. Coffee didn't taste too nice today. I think it got dried out (the beans). Or maybe I'm just drinking too much of it.

Floor supported pullups

30+10 instant forearm cramp, lol. Once again, it's my brachioradialis. Curious. Decided to stop here, again.

Bench, medium grip

Warmup

110*10

120 - 4 sets of 10 - actual volume PR 😃 The reps weren't the strictest, but they were better than before. Each one was nice and confident

A few sets of bodyweight squats.

After a few days of doing music quite intensely I feel like I don't want to record anything today. Ended up just jamming on the guitar for a while. Watched some lessons.

Random pic of the day - Königs Wusterhausen in Brandenburg. Das Gebäude des Kreiskrankenhauses steht unter Denkmalschutz.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR