Sunday - not a training session?.. But instead a delve into the world of fantasy!
Sunday, late at night
I finished recording bass, as well as creating a bass tone from three parts - quiet low frequency compressed DI (direct input), loud accented clean-er mids, moderately loud distorted highs. Can't stop relistening to it over and over. Trying to come up with some basis of lyrics - not really looking into what I feel inside myself right now, but rather hoping to evoke it with a random sensation, which is fun. Looking at things, imagining possibilities, utilizing complex but arguably nonsensical algorithms. While googling some things, I came across a "randomly generated text rpg" - Infiniquest. So I decided to write down what I did today, and maybe write down the majority of this quest, if possible.
After a minute of playing I can tell you that I'm loving this game. Maybe I should revisit it if I'm ever going to be making gaming youtube content.
Apparently, all you need to make screenshots in Windows 8 is to press the windows key with printscreen, and they're quickly saved in the pictures folder. If only I knew that earlier, ha ha.
Well, I took a couple screenshots, I'll post the best ones here.
https://www.deviantart.com/cinnamedic/art/big-nut-676000867




Comments
Post a Comment