18.01.2021

Okay day. Did not sleep for more than 2 hours since yesterday. Felt okay. Ate poorly. CNS was not strong enough.

Overhead press

warmup

110*1 easy

about six attempts at 125. On one of them I managed to lock out my left arm, and still failed.

That was it. I think I pressed 40 kgs for some reps after that.


 20.01.2021

Better day. Better recovery. Nutrition at somewhat correct level.

Deadlift

Warmup

220*3

227 - 3 sets of 2

235*1 easy enough

Unloaded the plates. That was it.

Got my new cymbal stand today. It's so much sturdier than the ones I have. Placed my china on it, and moved it into a crash cymbal spot, on the left, close to the hihats. Placed my big cheap ride on the boom stand. Placed a single heavy hihat to the right of it. Replaced my top hihat with my cheap and light "crash" cymbal. Didn't really get to play today - it was too late. But it sounded really nice. Hyped for tomorrow.

Started writing a new song, work title "doom" - it's going to be definitive doom metal. Doesn't have to be slow or timid, of course. Don't think that doom is just about sadness and tragedy. You'll hear. Tuned my SG to drop C for it. If I tune my bass like that it's going to be really percussive. Might be nice. I really have to work on my lyrics for Yggdrasil - too bad I didn't write down anything that I came up with on monday.

Received my BBC Orchestra addon today - I applied for it in december, since they were giving it out to musicians as a promotion. Checked it out today. Really hyped. Might add some timpani and pizzicato bass to my songs. It'll be lovely.

A curious work of ark that I came across a few days ago while walking through the webs and nets.

Fritz von Uhde - Christus und Nikodemus (ca.1886)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR