13th of January - Last session in the Press program

 13.01.2020

Nice day. Had some coffee, went bonkers. Started playing cowbell alongside Manowar. Great way to warmup to heavy sets.

Overhead press

Warmup

90*3

105*1

112*1

118,6*1 on the second attempt - nice

110*3 - small PR+1 rep 😃

115*1 with additional strictness - got close to passing out, but locked out my arms. I will need to work more on my balance, but in a rational manner, once the program is complete.

Now there's only a maxout session. I think I'll have it on monday. It'll be magnificent - as fun as a pumping session, possibly even more.

Pinch grip

Three singles 25+25 plates right hand, attempts with the left. Middle finger is still too weak, as well as the rest of the fingers.

20+25 - about five singles with the right. Attempts with the left - only managed to do some holds.

Ab roller from the knees

10 reps

10 reps, but lats were less involved. I actually felt my abs.

That's it. I hope to actually play the remaining bass part for my current song today.

I've been awfully addicted to AI dungeon since before yesterday. My current adventure is over 100 pages long (in 12 sized font). I keep adding more "world info", and the AI actually remembers it. AI's memory is the biggest issue, but it remembers characters very well (sort of).

Also it's a really problematic game. Which sort of makes it funny. And it's also the reason why I can't share my current adventure. It's really problematic. Allow me to share a meme from AI Dungeon Reddit that would explain the issue - 

even Dragon does this from r/AIDungeon

Well, that's about enough of that. No ranting or random pictures for today, haha! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR