Dec 28th, monday
28.12.2020
Not a very good day, to be honest. Something is messed up in my head and in my body. But it's not a big deal, because these things come and go, in waves. Just gotta be ready and healthy. I imagine evil, evil inside of you. Do you feel it? Don't lie to me now! You've let it in yourself, now it's your turn to suffer. Suffer and change, be something else, degrade or grow, struggle or die. You don't have a choice - something will happen.
Bench
Warmup
120*3
120*13
120*12
120*10 technique is not too good tbh, as per usual, but I feel satisfied. Perhaps at some point after I'm done increasing my pushpess I could devote more attention to bench press, once again. Press program is coming to an end soon, hopefully succesfully.
Ring pullups
2 sets of 10 - floor supported
10
12 from the floor with legs raised - Nice.
Check out the "Meme galore" post I made today, it's lovely, and it has some hidden meaning. Might be lost by the time you're reading this.
Also, a lovely random pic of the day -
toy penguin by the name of Waddles, who belongs to someone from long lost past. Well, I found these pics here - https://atmos.washington.edu/~brandt/Bloomingdale_pages/04_McM.htm - hope it's okay that I'm sharing.

Comments
Post a Comment