Dec 24-26, Thursday to saturday - small "music video"


 24.12.2020

Deadlift

Warmup

208 - 5 sets of 4 - all paused on the floor

215*1 hook grip pretty hard, almost tore off a callus on my right hand, happy that I can do it after such a volume

A lot of light dumbbell flys (not flies).

Something else? Can't remember. Ah, wait, I did some grip - about 5 heavy singles with Vulcan gripper, I think I went to 4-4 on platinum string with my right hand, it's supposed to be slightly heavier that Cock#3, but much easier to set in your hand. (I did parallel closes.)

Played a lot of bass, but not as much as on wednesday.

26.12.2020

My CNS is getting better. Had a great nap before a workout. Isn't awesome how you just have these absolutely awesome naps a couple times a year? I have a theory about that - if you feel tense or unhappy while awake, you mind might really try to help you get rid of that when you fall asleep. Probably doesn't work for everyone.

Also made a sort of a music video for my last jam, and posted it on Spire channel. It's at the top of this post. Decided to call the track "Cruciferous". What does it mean? Maybe it means something, maybe you can figure it out :D

Overhead press - decided to forego a "light" session and just do what I'm supposed to do, according to my program.

Warmup

105 - 2 sets of 2 - first set was hard, as it always is with warmups

107,8 for 2 reps

108,1 for 2 reps - nice

112,8 for 1 rep - also really nice

Squat

60*10

70*20 + 60*20 right away - really nice strong pump, the last three reps were hard :D

 One leg curl

7,5 kgs - 3 sets of 10 alternating legs, no rest between sets - my hammies felt very strong, nice.

Did a lot of drumming practice in between sets, I'm really thankful that I'm actually happy with the sound of my new hi-hats. All three cymbals that I have right now actually go together very nicely, if you articulate the hits properly. I want to buy a second pair of plastic-tipped drumsticks, since I only have one pair and it's starting to get chipped.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR