Dec 21st, Monday - Cavernous Melodic Doom Metal

 


Work title - Cavernous Melodic Doom Metal


21.12.2020

Nice day. Preserving energy. Had some coffe, but it didn't affect me too much.

Squat
20*15
60*15
100*10
130*15 - nice. Knees feel okay.

One handed overhand bar curl with my left hand - 20 kgs for 10 reps 😁

Did a lot of drumming, practicing, jamming.

Then I turned this new jam into a song - work title "Cavernous Melodic Doom Metal", by Scroll Of a Champion.

Also, behold - the album cover that I haven't used anywhere yet, but I did bay a lot for it. It's been a few months. I wanted to make it so I'd be able to release a first song that I made after my finger surgery. Perhaps I'll release it alongside it, when i record lyrics for this one. Because I liked it so much I wanted to give it a spirit - the vocals. Not tonight though. Perhaps I need to think on the lyrics more. The guitar and bass are both in D standart, but 1/8th of a tone sharper.

                        RANDOM PIC OF THE DAY


https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Hudson_generating_station._LOC_gsc.5a28525.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR