Dec 19th, Saturday
19.12.2020
Nice enough day. Saw a dream in which a flew around a lot, always love these dreams.
Deadlift
Warmup
180*6 - first two and a half reps were overhand
190 - 3 sets of 6 - all paused on the floor
215*1 with straps, couldn't do it with a hook grip. I wonder if it's because I cut off some of my calluses. Gotta do it if you don't want to tear them off. Also I think my new bar has much worse cnurling that my old bent bar. I wonder if there's a way to bend back my old bar. It's bent in a sort of a spiral shape.
I feel like I have a rather coarse throat right now. A little bit worried. Perhaps I should stay away from masses of people for a while, since my immune system might be weakened or something. I heard men always have a weaker immune system than women. Why? It doesn't matter to me right now.
Did a lot of drumming, a lot of 16th note on hihat beats, it was hard, but I think I improved something. I managed improve one of those beats where the bass drum is on 1st, 7th and 8th hits (of hihats). It was hard hitting a bass drum simultaneously with my left hand.
Bench - possibly too late
60*15
100*10
130*8 better than last time, I think
100*12 narrow grip
60*15
Did a lot of bass practice later. First I tried to setup a stream with a mic and a guitar into my interface, and a new webcam going into a usb slot. It ended up being really convoluted, so I gave up. And I messed up some settings in Musescore and windows sound, so it took me a couple minutes to get them back to normal, so I can have Cakewalk open alongside Musescore. The driver modes in Musescore kept randomly changing, or maybe I didn't notice something. But anyway, I ended up putting it back to normal. I think my tiny old laptop isn't quite powerful enough to allow me to run OBS, Cakewalk and Musescore at the same time, as well as stream. I might return that new webcam, since the quality isn't quite satisfying, and the price is unnecessarily boosted due to a really bad built in mic.
Here's a nice random picture of the day

Comments
Post a Comment