Thursday, Dec 03

03.12.2020

Nice thursday.

Recorded some guitar parts for the song I mentioned yesterday. Now I have to compose a bit more, although it's supposed to be a repeating part. Need to think up some nice ideas to make the repeated part more fresh.

Had 120 something beans of coffee. Decided to not do a heavy deadlift today, since I cramped my back on the last set of pushpress yesterday.

Deadlift

50 - 3 sets of 15

Goodmornings

50 - 3 sets of 15

One leg curls

5 kg for 15 reps, then 7.5 kg for 15. I think I have to start increasing weights on this exercise again.

Floor supported pullups on rings

10

20

20 + 20

20 with some breaks - pretty hard stuff. I love this exercise because you can keep pushing yourself further by helping with your legs. Lats and biceps are burning nicely.

Then I did a tiny bit of bicep curls. Managed to do some drumming, really enjoyed it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR