Blotmonað eahtatīne

 18.11.2020

Nice day. Had 78 beans. Really wanted to have more, decided to just have some thick tea instead. Starting to get a bit worried about my CNS, because I was jumpy today again. Maybe it was just an unlucky moment.

Overhead press

Warmup - not enough L-flies

40*15

70*8

90*5

103,1 - 2 sets of 3

Lights went out

103,1 for one and a half - ended up pressing in the wrong direction, also arms were unbalanced in the dark

Put on music and placed a candle a bit further, so there was more light

103,1*3 - better, but my grip was really uneven in the dark


Then I went up to my room, did some light dumbbell presses

One arm dumbbell press - 16 kgs - 3 sets of 15

Some flies with 6 kg dumbbells

Bodyweight squats in an explosive manner - 3 sets of 15, felt nice. Gotta do more explosive bodyweight stuff.

Received my new drumheads for the bass drum and the snare, and also my new china cymbal. I think I'll write more about them on some other day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR