16 nov

 16.11.2020

Woke up way too early - too much time had passed before a training session.

Had way too much coffee - I keep condemning myself for this, because it does make me feel worse. I'll have exactly 78 beans on wednesday.

Deadlift

50*15 super speed and explosiveness

100*10 about the same

140*5

180*5 - still pretty fast

200 - 3 sets of 5 - only one rep of those was touch and go

Standing on the knees dl lockout

100 - 2 sets of 8

One leg raises - 2 sets of 20

Prone one leg curl - 5 kg - 2 sets of 20 - feels good

One hand pinching - 25+15 kg plates - 7 sets for each hand. Lifted up 25+25 with the right hand once.

Did some drum practice in the end.

I really need to get some discipline with my sleep. On saturday I woke up early after a short sleep on friday, so on sunday I fell asleep way too early, then I woke up way too early on monday, and now I'm too tired and my session wasn't too enjoyable. Well, it was quite satisfying, to be honest, but it didn't feel good. And caffeine, man, it's definitely a powerful drug. Now I don't even even have any energy to jam, even though i really want to. I might recieve both my new china cymbal and my new drumheads tomorrow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR