22-24 oct - "decent" days
22.10.2020
Sort of a tiring day. Had to do a couple things, go somewhere, talk to someone, felt good about what I achieved, but nonetheless, it was quite stressful for my cns (just to clarify - I'm talking about a very normal thing, basically I had to make two people agree with each other, since they both had some sort of connection to me). Had some mcdonalds on my way back. Had a very late session, enjoyed some, possible too damn much coffee, once again.
Heck, the caffeine is once again taking a toll on me. When will I learn, literally? Next week - I simply must cut down again. Only sub 80 beans per training day.
Pullups - rubber support (about 10 kgs less in the bottom position)
28 reps + 2 rest pause
20 reps - all rest pause on the floor, I kept switching the grip for fun
10 + 10 all rest pause - only overhand
DLs - messy. but ok
60*10 normal dl
60 - 3 sets of 10 - Romanian DL, felt nice
Some leg curls with one leg, sets of 15 with 5 kgs. Rightie really needs some help. How do I reshape my muscle so it stops cramping?
24.10.2020
Really taxing day for my CNS. Basically, this morning I took part a continuation of thursday's episode. Someone I care about was quite mean to me, I was trying to handle it with wisdom and to stay humble, but it was very hard. I sort of kept quiet and kept making a face like that in my mind, it probably was showing on my actual face.
Then things went down further, someone else that I care about arrived to my house and kept behaving quite poorly, and I had to make multiple come to a conclusion as a bystander kept ibserving it. My emotion state was very slowly falling apart, I made bashful gestures, my face was turning red, hands started shaking, mind was getting filled with grief, not only due to the current situation, but also due to implications that were being brought about by all this. I worried about things in the future and kept forcing myself to forget about them.
Then the kids that I was tutoring arrived, so I had to depart for a while, the lesson wasn't the best, but I hope it was okay. It really depends on the kids how well they learn at home. I, of course, do need to be more professional.
I got dehydrated a bit, had a semi-decent breakfast - buckwheat and beef, my cns was calming down, I tried falling asleep while watching QI, i was quite shaky. I'm used to sleeping during the day when I have free time, I believe that really helps my anabolism. This sleep, however, wasn't meant to be relaxing, since I received a call about my delivery - it was supposed to be delivered sometime soon. I kept thinking whether I should try to fall asleep or not, just couldn't relax properly. I fell asleep and then my delivery arrived - the phone call really shocked me in my sleep, every time that happens I just jump up very high and it's as if I'm watching a messy dream at super speed - dozens of disturbing images flash before my eyes every time I have to jump up from my sleep like that. Sort of fascinating, but definitely unpleasant, I have to say.
Got delivered my new microphone, decided to not open it for now. Fell asleep, saw some more unpleasant dreams bordering on nightmares. Woke up late in the evening feeling rather wasted.
Had some coffee, it was ok, some cups tasted foul though, I think they got "overbrewed", fought the usual symptoms of cns falling apart - I'm quite used to that from 2019, which was mostly a very stressful year for me. When I got to working weights I was almost in a decent mental shape, so be happy for me 😀🔫 (jk)
Overhead press
Started with a warmup in my room, as usual - some dumbbell flys (not flies), etc
39*15 ez bar
in the garage
60*15
80*5
102,8 - 3 sets of 3 - nice, felt rather easy, some joints a bit squeaky
Bench
60*15
80*15
100*20 nice, small pr actually
100*20
100*16 + 4 rest pause
60 - 2 sets of 20 - JM press
Then I had some burgers that I decided to order earlier. Costed me quite some gold, but I think it was worth it - a lot of nutrients, plus something that I really enjoy, it's gonna help me calm down better. I think I need to drink more water. Wanted to do some squats, but my belly was a bit too full. Decided to do some calf raises, did it way later in my room, as well as some tiny dumbbell curls.

Comments
Post a Comment