12-14 oct
The days have been alright. Strange sleeping habits, as usual, got sort of fixed today.
12.10.2020
Really nice day.
Overhead press
50 - 2 sets of 15
55*15
Very light pushups - some
Pullups with rubber support (roughly -10 kgs)
2 sets of 15
Deadlift - just kept loading olympic sized plates
60
110
140
180*2
230*2 touch and go - feels good, really easy
Squat
60*15
80*15
100*15 deeper than normal, gotta keep it up. I guess 80 and 100 for 15 is going to be my "accumulation squat" for a while.
I'm redirecting myself a bit, from bench and squat towards overhead and DLs. Starting my usual "high volume" program on wednesday.
14.10.2020
Overhead press - supersetted with drum practice, lol
78 - 5 sets of 8
Pushpress with a tiny dip - randomly decided to see how it feels
60
80 - 2*2
100 - 3 sets of 2 - first rep with a dip, second normal
Squat
60*15
80*15
100*15
Acidentally overwrote a file of one of my old jams while I was doing some extra editing for a new one. It turned out pretty cool - I used G minor pentatonic and phrygian. Then I randomly decided to sing improvised lyrics - they had to be strictly improvised, since the whole song is a jam.
Also this morning I loosened the truss rod in my bass, that fixed a lot of buzzing that I had, tuned both guitar and bass to standart D sharp, from C sharp - was a bit afraid to break the high string, so I settled on D sharp. I haven't ever jammed with improvised lyrics before, so here's my sort of doomy/stonery/bluesy improv - in case I or anyone else ever revisits this blog.
Link here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v9YenRzcaZfnPS37u-78E1g953XPaGdM/view?usp=sharing
Also I uploaded it to my vk.com page. Maybe I'll make a wiki page in my special group for all of my miscellaneous music.
Also, I wanted to note that playing with tight strings is different - I guess you get more attack in your sound, it's just louder?.. It's easier for me to play quickly that way, and to tremolo pick. I really need to do more normal lessons before I get to stuff like tremolo picking. But that's what the soul wants, eh? Haha.
BW - 107-108 kgs lately, pretty nice stuff, I even look fatter. I gotta get to doing more pumping, it's really underrated for strength development. Perhaps tomorrow I'll get pumped so hard my lats with cramp in an absolutely wild manner again. Today I'm just still high on caffeine, a lot of it. It stimulates my speech center even more, that's one of the reasons I keep talking to myself loudly. I must look a bit weird, eh? But that's what my brain wants to do, so I do it. My family members have picked up this little habit of mine in a slight manner as well - after all, we all share brain chemistry, do a degree, I guess.
Second-boiled coffee definitely contains a lot of leftover caffeine. Doesn't taste as good, sure, but it has caffeine. The trick is to brew is slowly, increase the fire level over time.
Comments
Post a Comment