10th oct
10.10.2020
Very long and strange session, was really distracted from training doing different things, really trying to establish a connection between me and my chest ligaments. I think there's a wrong technique that I'm doing that tearing them - I possibly need to overaccentuate the lowering of the barbell to the bottom of my chest, and not onto the upper pecs.
Bench
60*20
80*15
100*10
110*10
Long break
80 - 3 sets of 10
110*10
122,8 for 10 - small pr, sort of, but I'm really not in the shape I'm supposed to be in
122,8 fo 1 lowered the bar to the wrong spot
Bench
60*20
80*15
100*10
110*10
Long break
80 - 3 sets of 10
110*10
122,8 for 10 - small pr, sort of, but I'm really not in the shape I'm supposed to be in
122,8 fo 1 lowered the bar to the wrong spot
It took me way too long, with all the breaks. Recovery is at about 54/100 I'd say.
Tried doing some vocal recording - really not in shape, but I figured out that I need to do more writing - and write a vocal melody for all the new lyrics, because it's not in my head, like with the previous song.
Tried doing some vocal recording - really not in shape, but I figured out that I need to do more writing - and write a vocal melody for all the new lyrics, because it's not in my head, like with the previous song.
Feel pretty tired, my nutrition is in serious disarray, might do some calf raises. Oh, and also I had 79 beans of coffee - three small cups, then one more cup boiled again. I suspect that second boiling might be the thing that releases a lot more caffeine into the drink, but I'm not sure.
Comments
Post a Comment