Seventeenth of september, 2020

 17.09.2020

Decent recovery. I think I broke away from nocturnal lifestyle for a while. Had a messy sleep though, decent in the end. Kept hearing my song, which started to embody itself in my dreams, so I came up with an alternative logo design for SPIRE. I think I came up with the first option one or two days ago. Today I did some stuff, had a semi-decent breakfast. Tired a little bit right now. Had way too much beta-alanine yesterday, probably. Should've stopped at two scoops. Although i think I had way too much coffee as well. And today too, to be honest. Had 70 something beans over three cups at first, one hot cup and two cold ones, had to get another cup with 30 beans. Added two missing bars to my current song, just bass. Had to start my session later because someone needed me to do something. Couldn't figure out what I wanted to do yesterday, but my new approach easily solved my problem - there is, indeed, so much stuff that is forgotten, and it can be done in so many different ways.

Overhead press - only sets of 15 reps
20
40
60
70
60
50
45
40
35
30
Possibly too much pressing, but I felt like doing it.

Light squat, pumping. Fixed my technique again by putting accent on my pelvis moving back and thighs to the sides. Also sets of 15 - supersetted with three sets of pushups - 15 reps and one leg calf raises for 15 reps - 3 sets. Surprisingly hard! Gotta remember to keep doing it more often.
20
40
60
80

Got sweaty, a tiny bit of cardio is thus done. I probably need to do some cardio in like 20-30 minutes range. Apparently 120 bpm is alright for your heard when you're doing cardio. I always though 120 is too much for any "light" activity. I think I was checking out G. Doucette's channel and heard him say that. I really hate drug culture, but he's a funny guy. One day all true angry natties will die out, and in the distant future they will be reborn, figting and destroying the drug culture. They will be another generation of the Dinosaurs. Hail to the future dinosaurs, if you are reading! Who knows if google will stay standing. I'd love it if we could secure our internet in a way that a nuclear annihilation wouldn't touch it. Perhaps move all important servers to the sattelite cloud?.. What is important though, ha ha. 

Here are my sketches, by the way - I think they all look pretty epic. In chronological order -




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR