24 sept

 24.09.2020

Nice little session.

Pullups - somewhat of a narrow grip
Warmup - a lot of shoulder moves, I feel like pullups is one of those exercises that deserves to be trated more carefully
Rubber supported - 30 reps - felt great, nice pump, very hard for the arms, as usual
10 paused on the floor
12 same - supersetted these last sets with Romanian DLs

Romanian deadlift
20*15
60 - 2 sets of 15
80 - 2 sets of 15

Pushups - 2 sets of 15 - keeping my chest somewhat alive at least, we're going heavier on the bench on saturday.

Well, that's about it. Back feels tired. I think I still have to be a bit more careful with my finger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR