05 sept 2020

 05.09.2020

Nice training session.

Bench - warmed up with 20, pec still hurts

Overhead press
60*5
80*5
90*5
100*5 seasonal mini pr, I guess, feels good to be able to do it after not doing it for so long. Technique is bad though, shoulders and elbows are very tight right now.

Pushpress
110*1
110*1
80 - 4 sets of 2
60*2

Squat - sort of back to accumulation squat, I guess
60*10
80*10
100*10
100*15 remembered I need at least 15 reps to feel the pump, feels great

Stopped after this.

Practiced drums a tiny bit, then I couldn't help myself and got to the guitar again. Recorded a serious portion of my second song - it should be good. You know how Manowar has a lot of songs dedicated to their fans, like Metal Warriors, Manowarriors, Brothers Of Steel etc.? I came up with a similar theme a while ago (I wrote a couple months ago I think), but ended up putting a hint of personal struggles in the end. Perhaps this song could become another "magic spell", changing my life again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR