August 22nd

 22.08.2020

Recovery is about 40/100. Felt good enough though. CNS a bit out of shape.

"Tiny bench" press
60*10
80*10
100*6
120*3 had to stop here - once again, shitty shoulder technique splitting my right pec. Thankfully, I wasn't injured, just felt a tiny bit of pain.

Overhead press
40*10
60*23+10+7
60*15+4 and a half
60*11+5

Nice pumping, that's what I've been missing all this week.

Then a did a lot of floor supported ring pullups and variations, my forearms got tired ther most cause I've been holding the rights with just my palms (or trying to, at least). I think I did something like 4 sets of 20 plus extra, and some overhead presses and curls with 6 kgs dumbbells. It was hard, so that's good, gotta develop some endurance too. Measured my right arm to 45 cms, and left one at 45.5, which is surprising. I really have to work on my recovery. I had some sort of cold for a while, and I think it's stopping, hopefully that's gonna help me.
Did some drum practice too today, nothing interesting, just trying to keep up with 118 bpm, which is probably a little too fast for me right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR