Wednesday, July 29th, 2020
Nice day in general. Tuesday was a bit exhausing - did some cardio under the sun for 5 hours, burned the skin on my forearms. All the one-arm hanging on monday made my shoulder joint really sore. At least I figured out why they're sore. Teres major is staying ok, but I think I still can't do pullups, it hurts from time to time. Been really sleepy, but in a strange way - heavy head, but eyes aren't shutting as easily. Must be the heat getting to my head. Perhaps I should wear a hat.
29 july 2020
General warmup
Axe pushpress
60*5
Clean and pushpress
60*5
60*5
60*5
60*10 nice cardio
Had to pull the barbell from the ground. I think it might have been a bit more than 60, I'll measure the axle later.
Axle press
60*21 cheesy but nice
60*12 kept it stricter, but made it too easy
BW = 107 kgs, slightly on the lower side, I guess, possibly mostly due to dehydration. I think I'll do accumulation squats later at night.
Comments
Post a Comment