Saturday, July Eighteenth - bench

18 july 2020

"Tiny bench" press
130 - 2 sets of 1
130*5 - mini PB :D
135 - 3 of 1

JM press
60 - 3 sets of 17

Pinched 20 kg plate by the hub for the first time in a while, it's 117 mms in diameter and 25 mms in depth, pretty slippery too
Did ok with the right, small lift by the left

Pinch block 97 mms (not 100 apparently)
66*0 fail
61*1
63,5 *1
65*1 on a second attempt - another small personal record :D

Did three sets of vocal recordings. So many mistakes, at leasdt I managed to hype myself up for the third set. Should learn more about crossfading etc. different clips into each other. Watched Creative Sauce's tutorial on basic mastering in Cakewalk, joined the Cakewalk discord. Wondering if I should start asking for feedback. Also I've been watching his tutorial on midi drums, now I'm changing velocity on them to create more diverse beats. Perhaps I'll do some grippers today as well, then I'll P.S. them under here.

P.S.
Accumulation squat
60*5
80*5
100 - 2 sets of 10
Now I'm in a state that I like to call "tunnel vision", still not sure how to explain it. It happens after exhausting training sessions. I guess it makes it hard for you to switch your attention form something?.. Perfect for listening to masses of music. Still wanna do some grippers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR