July 22nd-23rd, Wed and Thurs, 2020

22 july 2020

Pretty nice day. Recovery was about 64/100. Had 83 beans of dark roast coffee over four cups. Told myself to not boil it again for an extra cup and succeded.

One arm axle press
40 kgs for 10 reps - right arm
40*6 left
40*18 right + 1 bad rep and one failed rep (tbh they all weren't very good in terms of lockout☺)
40*9 left
40*10 left
40*18 right
40*4 left
40*3 left
40*10 left

Took me some time. The hardest thing was obviously balancing. Really whacked my triceps. Was much easier to do with my right, because my right shoulder is lower. I suspect that I overtightened (i.e. flexed too hard for too long) my teres major muscle - the one right above the lat, so later I, once again, pulled it when I tried to do pullup. I guess I could switch to doing bicep curls instead of pullups for a while.

Overhead press with extended range - basically, you take a wide grip and lower the bar right to your chest. You do need to bend for it, but it's a great exercise for middle delts.
50*15
50*12 hard, shows you how hard the one arm press was

After a break I did
Accumulation squats
100 - 2 sets of 10

Now I can't wait for today's session to release endorphins and deal with the lat pain that I have. Can't do any normal deadlifts, I think I'll do goodmornings with romanian deadlifts, if they don't trigger my lat too much.

23 july 2020

Recovery was about 44/100, not enough sleep. Had 79 beans of dark roast coffee over 4 small cups. And a tiny spoon of beta-alanine, I actually have been taking it frequently.

Goodmornings - short range
60*7
80*5
100*5
120*5
100*5
80*5
80*5

Romanian deadlifts
80 - 3 sets of 10 - can't really feel my steamed hams

p.s. posted a screenshot from my mobile. the blue thing is a wave of spiritual energy radiating from my massive exercising efforts


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR