18 june 2020 training session

18.06.2020

Felt better than expected. Continuing to do stiff legged DLs.

General warmup 10 minutes, cureently checking out three new bands - Rottrevore, Funerabrum and Undergang, really enjoyed listening before the session.

Stiff legged deadlift
60*5
100*5
130*5
150*5 simple overhand grip
170*13 with straps - I might have been taking too much time between reps

DL lockout from above the knees
230*1
250*1
270*1 ends up being more of a leg lift, I think I should try 18 inch dls again

Overhead press 60*20 as I was putting the plates away

BW rn is around 104 kilos, a lot of water.

I should write a post about myself. I'll do it on saturday, I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR