17th june 2020 training session

Well, keeping a log here feels like I'm starting a new path in life. I have way too much stuff to say. I used to discuss it with myself, now I can just write it down nonstop. Much easier than making youtube videos.

General warmup 10 mins

Squat (low bar, I don't normally do high bar)
60*5
80*5
100*5
130*5
150*5+3 - had to put it down for a minute because I dropped my player, but, more importantly, my hands keep sliding to the sides of the bar
100*5 slow
60*5

One small thing - I noticed that I'm actually lifting up my elbows. Old habit. Kept them lower on last two sets, felt better.

One arm kettlebell press
Warmup with 16 kg
32 - 2 set of 10 for each hand

Stone press
70*10
70*1 different grip (both hands right under the stone rather than sideways).

Parallel bar chinups 2 sets of 12

I'm thining to myself, why not post some unedited videos that are going to be posted only in here? Just might do it, right now. After all, my best result with this stone was only about 11 reps, so I'm actually happy with this effort.

Here it is

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR